Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do read this.

I should just make it clear that while the conceptual boundaries of projection and poetry are very open, I'm going to be weirdly profoundly narrowing...  ( this is what happens when a 'non-viable' arts forum like this gets bigger you see!  and I'm going to say that preference will be given to pieces that do have a word-based connection with poetry.
  Now this can be pretty extended, for example the words could be in the titling, or they could be deconstructed or removed from themselves in a number of ways.  However if your proposal has no words incorporated at all, preference may be given to another piece.

  I do believe in poetry in motion and poetry in dance and in imagery.  This forum though: the Projector Project, is about amalgamating poetry with projected image or film.

If you want to know whether your idea is viable for this night just write to me I'll answer your message.  It's a show that supports innovation.

Also I should point out that we don't know how we'll be able to support everyone's technical requirements yet.  So if you have special technical requirements it wuld be good if you coulf indicate what these are in your submission and also how you may be able to meet some or all of them yourself.  

.over.

1 comment:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.



    IEEE 2011 Projects

    ReplyDelete